Everyone is fond of their health and some of us also take care of our Physical health we take a lot of time in taking care of the appearance we all want to look good and have a strong physique but there are only a few people who really want to have good mental health and they strongly push themselves in exercising to achieve a good mental health.
First of all, let me ask you a question – what is mental health?
Mental health includes emotional psychological and social appearances when you are at a social gathering or even in solitude. It affects our feelings, reactions, and thinking. It helps us in determining well-gathered information and making an intelligent choice. It also helps us in determining how we handle stress. Mental health is a very important aspect of our life. One who knows the importance of Mental Health and has good mental health conditioning can achieve greatness.
Over the course of life everyone experiences lows and highs in their life, mental health determines how you handle your lows and your highs, your thinking, your mood and your behavior all of it can be affected by your mental health if it isn’t properly condition and nourished. There are many factors affecting mental health problems, two of the common factors are:-
1. Biological factors include your genes or brain chemistry
2. Life experiences with big trauma and abuses
Well, there is a lot of research going on nowadays which says that mental health problems are quite common these days. Some early warning which can help you diagnose whether you are suffering from any mental health issues are:-
- Sleeping and eating disorders
- Having unexplained aches and pains in very short intervals
- Feeling helpless or hopeless and sad
- Smoking, drinking or using drugs more than usual
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends every now and then
- Having low or no energy throughout the day
- Getting away from people and the activities which were your favorite hobbies etc.
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
There are the lot of ways, therapies, and meditation techniques which exercises your mind and keep you mentally fit and healthy In extreme situations Consulting a doctor therapist or psychologist may be quite helpful depending upon your situation you should take inappropriate action to take care of your mental health.
Here are a few ways which would help you in balancing and strengthening Your mental health conditions:
1. Get a proper amount of rest.
Resting helps you get energy and recovers your body from all your daily exertion, Proper amount of rest not to less not to more is all you need.
2. Eat a proper healthy balanced diet.
Everyone knows that to be healthy they should have a healthy diet and if you want that your overall health condition to be good you should take care of your eating habits.
3. Be active and exercise regularly
Regular exercise helps your body in being active all day long.
There are various meditation techniques which you could follow and be in touch with your mental health.
5. Get your emotions out
Suppressing your emotions is not good for your health you should always let out your emotions by doing some of the other activities or getting involved in the activities or hobbies which you love you could also create a new hobby if you want.
6. Do not overthink
Do not overthink about your past or your future being in the present and enjoying each and every bit of it will make you peaceful.
7. Love yourself and take care of your mind and body
You should love yourself. loving yourself will automatically make you take care of your overall health put your body and mind.
There are a lot of benefits of having a good mental health some of them are mentioned below:-
1. Productive work
When you have a good mental health condition you are truly focused on your work which results in a productive and better result of your work.
2. Full Potential
You work on every aspect of your life and give your hundred percent in each and every part of your life and try achieving the full potential of yourself.
3. Good at handling the stress you
Cope up very well with the stress in your life. your mind remains in the Peaceful and a happy state.
4. Wise decision
You analyze different situations in your life and your surroundings all together in a different way, your point of view is not narrow you look at the broader aspects of the situation and only after that you take any decision.
5. Meaningful contribution towards society
You will be compassionate about each and everything around you and see the beauty in each and every moment of your life you will take care of people around you help them as much as you can you will have love towards each and everything on this planet.
I hope this article helps you in achieving and overall good health and be the best version of yourself. share the knowledge and importance of Mental Health as there is a lot of buzz about physic and strong body but no one really cares about mental health.